Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Holed Up

It is what I fondly refer to as a "Seattle Day."  It is gray with rain.  Not cold out, but looking at the day makes you a little cool.  I have enjoyed some warm coffee this afternoon.  I just love the flavored creamers ... it almost makes Starbucks obsolete in my mind :)  Hubby is off to work and I think that I will dig out some Christmas decorations tonight and possibly start the card making process.

I spent some of this afternoon shopping on line.  I used my credit at One King's Lane to get a quality wood toy for my gift closet.  The toy was free, unfortunately, their credit did not cover shipping.  Oh well. 

Are you having a gray day or enjoying a beautiful fall day or perhaps getting a taste of winter?
Enjoy it ... whatever it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment