Pages

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Timing is Everything

On this Thankful Thursday,
I am thankful for God's perfect timing and protection.

This morning,
hubby went out to a truck with a flat tire.
Chances are that in the 25+ trips to the dump
I picked up the screw that had caused the flat.

We were both thankful that it did not leave me stranded on the side of the road,
that the trees were finished,
that hubby wasn't delayed at work.

I am thankful that my lessons were cancelled today so that I could get the tire taken care of.

We are also thankful that we had 2 tires for the truck that we had saved.
Instead of having to purchase a new tire, we just swapped out the rims.

Yes, we could grumble and complain,
but God's timing is perfect and His protection is evident.

No comments:

Post a Comment