Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Something "Out of the BLUE"

I often blog about changing ministries.
I often remind myself and others that sometimes ministries need to change.
Sometimes ministries involve creativity.
I am not currently teaching,
I don't have an abundance of music responsibilities,
but since our time in NC, I have had a heart for college students.

 Within the next few day,
I hope that there are some very happy college students.
I organized a collection to send out boxes to 11 students and one airman.
The only stipulation was that the items had to be blue - or at least wrapped in blue.


The church came through and we filled 12 of the USPS large boxes.
The boxes were light enough that it was cheaper for me to wrap the boxes 
rather than paying the "one rate" price.


Here are 6 of the 12 boxes.
The other 6 had already been delivered to the post office.

No comments:

Post a Comment