Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Running late, but still giving thanks

Thursdays are always very busy, but this one almost escaped me.  I taught my last piano lessons for 2009, ironed a huge pile of dress clothes, did laundry, raked more leaves, and wrote more Christmas cards.  Hubby is done with finals - only chapel tomorrow and then Christmas break! 


"YOJ" blocks made by a childhood friend and mentor.
"YOJ" because my brothers never liked to leave them in the right order.

I am thankful for God's faithfulness in spite of our faults and failures.  God daily shows me new areas that need work and I am thankful for His patience.  I am thankful that He hasn't given up on me.

Lamentations 3:22-23
It is of the LORD'S mercies
that we are not consumed,
because his compassions fail not.
They are new every morning:
great is thy faithfulness.

1 comment: