Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Just Trust ... and Refocus

I mentioned that Tuesday was a down day.
I needed to heed what I was memorizing and reading.
I needed to refocus and trust.
I don't feel like my faith was very great,
but then again ... all it takes is a grain of mustard.

I mentioned that I wanted to minister to young people.
On this thankful Thursday,
I am thankful for an answer to prayer.
On Wednesday,
an opportunity presented itself.
What a blessing!

God is waiting to bless,
I need only to "trust and obey."
So easy to say,
so hard to do.

I am also thankful for our snow day yesterday.
Nothing beats having company ALL day!
Hubby humored me and took me for 2 - 4 mile walks (I know it sounds like I am a dog).
The first one was fairly comfortable, the second was a lot more windy and cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment