Pages

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Winter Surprises

This week I have finally buckled down and hit the "abysses."
I attribute the "push" of having admited to the blogosphere that I really needed to get this done.
I attacked 2 closets and the outdoor storage shed.
3 trash cans full later - they look pretty good.

I also spent time today to make some mailbox surprises for some of our local college students.


It is a Hershey bar wrapped in white paper.
The hat is a baby sock cuffed to fit.
4 pieces of yarn wrapped a few times to make a scarf.
Marker features.

Hubby and I made baby snowmen at Christmas.
They called for Hershey nuggets.
The hats were made from cut off glove fingers.
No scarves or buttons required for the little guys.

Our snow is all gone, but I sure do like to celebrate winter while I can.


2 comments:

  1. These should be a big hit, and are sure to bring a smile and encouragement to those who receive them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I need to save the idea.

    ReplyDelete