Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Unnecessary Confirmation

Psalm 68:9
Thou, O God, didst send a plentiful rain,
whereby thou didst confirm thine inheritance,
when it was weary.

It is a cool, overcast morning.
We have had a plentiful rain this spring and the gardens are loving it.
We enjoyed a house below 70* this morning with the breeze refreshing the house.

God is faithful to encourage those who trust in him.
It may not always come in our own timing, but He knows best.
I am so thankful for the small voice of God confirming my path this week.
There are weeks, when like Eve, I want to question God.
Should I really be a stay at home wife?
Does God really expect all of those qualifications in a pastor?
Why do I feel like I am swimming upstream alone? (sounds a lot like Elijah)
Common questions of a sinful woman.
Did God really say ...?
I know the right answer, but I want a loophole.
I want my way and my path and my ... and my ...

This week, there has been no doubt and questioning.
Unique opportunities created for me in my situation.
Opportunities to share, to minister, to stretch made possible
when I chose to obey.

Are you on a hard, lonely path?
Are you sure that it is the correct path of you?
...the path God wants for you?
Then just keep walking in it!
The confirmation is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment