Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

My Favorite Celebration

Well, another year has passed and my darling and I celebrated another "Donut Day" yesterday.
For those of you who have missed it in previous years,
February 17 is the anniversary of our first date - a trip to Bella Napoli's for donuts.
We celebrated #11 this year.

This past week, I purchased a donut pan,
but it was not soon enough to find an acceptable donut recipe for the event.
I had three different attempts this week at pumpkin and apple cider donuts. 
The recipes were good, but more like a sweet bread then a donut.
The closest and one that I may continue to work on was here.

The new pan!
Filled and ready for the oven.
Hot out of the oven.
Ready for donut day!
Because I was not totally satisfied with my homemade creations,
we "endured" our favorite cinnamon sugar donut out of the freezer section.


I just love this holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment