Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2018

The Great Outdoors

On this thankful Thursday,
I am once more thankful to be mowing again.
I am thankful to be able to take care of a piece of property 
that, though rented, is my responsibility.
Though I wasn't mowing much grass on Saturday,
the clover was getting out of control
and I was happy to take care of that.

Hubby had tuned up the little mower
and it ran like a top.

I was so happy to be outside and working on my yard again.


The baby daffodils are up and blooming.
There is sign of the lilies in the front bed.
The winter pansies are showing new life.
The Bradford Pear trees are in full bloom.


2 comments:

  1. Sigh . . . it is looking beautiful.Tonight into tomorrow we will have beautiful wet snow to cover up our mud! So nice to see real spring at your house, not just random professional spring time pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well ... the wind has picked up this weekend and all those white tree blossoms will make "southern snow." We don't shovel it though.

      Delete