Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Starting the Tour

Curious about where we have landed?
I showed a little of the mountains to the east of us - our welcome to the Pacific NW.
It won't be too long before hubby has me to the coast - the unique PNW coast.

But where do we call home ... ?

Come in today and take a peek at the living room.
One thing that continues to take me back after over 10 years of trailer life
(including parents on both sides who live in mobile homes)
is the height of the ceiling.
It is not odd to many of you but does open the place up a lot.
The pictures are slow in coming because there was some paint work to be done.
This is not odd for me.
Out of 5 homes we have lived in ... I've had to paint 4 of them!

A first for us is the coat closet in the entryway.
It hasn't been a necessity, but it is a nice addition.

The view as you step into the house (a duplex/townhouse)
The fish tank is awaiting a new Betta.
Hubby's corner awaits the start of a new book!

And looking back at the front door (on left) and closet door (on right)
It finally felt like home when I got some plants hanging in my "office" again.

the view from the dining room - 
a few cards welcomed us when we arrive ...
you all know who you are (E.D., P.C., and J.S.)
And the plant at the window has LAVENDER - yes, this is the region that it grows happily.

Another view from the dining room.
We had to add some floor lamps because there is no overhead lighting and the rainy season will come.
In fact, the rain is moving in this evening.
The only other change is some pillow covers.
Small patio outside the sliding door.

2 comments:

  1. It looks nice! Looks very similar to how your other living room was set up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only so much you can do with any given set of furniture ... now, if a new set of furniture came my way ...
      Only kidding, I love the furniture in my living room!

      Delete