Pages

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas ... He's Coming Again!

Hubby and I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas.
What a blessed time to celebrate the birth of a Savior!
He is Savior of the whole world,
and yet sadly, not everyone will accept Him as Savior.


He is not just a baby in a manger,
He is the Savior of the World.
He came to earth as a man (while still fully God).
He lived a perfect life.
He paid the penalty for my sin (and yours) in His death on the cross.
He did not stay dead (as many leaders of various religions).
He rose again.  He defeated death.
And He offers salvation to all who will accept His free gift!

While I was reading in Revelation yesterday,
I was reminded that while we celebrate His birth today,
He is coming again!
3 times in Revelation 22, it says,

"Behold, I come quickly!"

It is a reminder!

I need to be obeying His Word.
I need to protect and maintain His Word.
I must watch and wait!

It won't be long.now!

Enjoy your celebration of His birth today
and KEEP WATCHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment