Pages

Thursday, June 15, 2023

When the Need You Can Fill is Your Passion

 On this late "Thankful Thursday" edition,
I am thankful for the opportunity to teach this week.
I was given the opportunity to teach little people this week for VBS.
While VBS is not always my favorite setting to teach,
God has given the 5-7 year-olds remarkable calmness during the Bible story
and has given me the opportunity to connect with some of the church youth.

Service in church and life sometimes involves just being willing and filling in where you can,
but sometimes, it is serving in a ministry that you love.


And this is what the guest room looks like as I collect items each day for class.
Visuals, review games, visualized songs, good seat prizes.


2 comments:

  1. Is that "Stop and let me tell you!" in your bag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why yes, yes it is. Good eye. Also "Go and tell the story"

      Delete