Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Faithful

 2 Kings 22:7
Howbeit there was no reckoning made with them of the money that was delivered into their hand, because they dealt faithfully.

A few weeks back, I was reading this passage.
This verse really stuck out to me.
No explanation was needed, no books were shown, no audit was made,
because the people receiving the money were faithful.

My testimony really means something.
Do I long to be trusted?
How am I exhibiting that I should be trusted?
Do I want to get a promotion / more responsibility / different responsibility?
How am I using the job and position I have now?
Is my testimony one of just foolishness?
Am I seen and known as a hard worker?
Do I stick to a task and a job until it is finished 
or just seek the next "shiny" thing when things get hard.

What does your testimony say of you today?
What would you hear if someone was speaking of your character?

I would like to hear ...

"...because she dealt faithfully."


No comments:

Post a Comment