Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2024

22

22 YEARS!
Another anniversary to celebrate.
A few years ago, I read a book that talked about how your home decorations should be more than pretty.
They should inspire discussion.
They should say something about you.
And I thought of how I might do that in our home.

This year hubby got me a decoration that fit the bill.
It tells our anniversary.
It uses Scripture.
It shows the places we have lived - independently and as a couple.
You can't see, but there are three colors - Hubby (silver), Me (rose gold), and Couple (gold)


When I look at the scattered pins,
it reminds me of all the miracles that had to occur to bring us together
and all the miracles and provisions that have occured as we added more pins together.

Happy Anniversary to my dear hubby!
And may our prayer always be ...
"...cause me to know the way wherein I should walk."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment