Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Back Into the Kitchen

I have been impatiently watching the weather reports in hopes of seeing a drop in temperatures.  It looks as if this will be the week.  We are supposed to see the 80's again this week and even the low 80's one day at least.  With a fellowship at church, I did do a little baking in the "cool" of the evening this weekend.  The Black Bean Brownies passed the test at the fellowship and my hubby was thrilled with this Sausage Cheese Ball recipe that I found on the Betty Crocker website.  Not only were these a good appetizer-type snack at the fellowship, but I made them this morning for breakfast - YUMMY!

Gluten Free Sausage Balls

3/4 c gluten-free Bisquick
4 oz bulk pork sausage
1 1/2 c shredded cheese (6 oz)
1/4 c grated parmesan
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp rosemary
1/8 tsp cayenne
1/2 c milk

Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
Roll into 1 inch balls.
Bake at 350* for 22-26 min.
 (The website says this makes 48 -
I only got about 1/2 of that)

No comments:

Post a Comment