Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Happy Birthday, Ahuvi

Happy Birthday, my love!


On this "Thankful Thursday,"  it is only appropriate that I thank the Lord for the life of my dear husband.  Marriage is truly a gift of God and daily I am thankful for the man that God chose for me.  Life is full of sunshine, peaceful waters, rainbows, roses, as well as storms, waves, and roller coasters.  Specifically in our home, it has been filled with God's faithful provision, homecomings, gardens, school work, ministry blessings, as well as ministry discouragements, deployments, training in patience, development of faith in God and His timing, and more school work.  It is a blessing to have someone holding your hand (or your whole self) and leading, guiding, sharing with, protecting, praying for, and/or crying with you.  It seemed like an endless wait for you, my love, but the wait was well worth it.

And for my faithful followers, all of the preparations of yesterday were not in vain.  Hubby was thrilled with his special breakfast, his rare lunch with an actual sandwich, and of course his birthday pie!  Yes, I am also thankful that the pie effort was a success and we do not have to cut pies out of our future - HOORAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment