Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Birthday Treats and Fall Baking


It is a big birthday weekend for the church - with a church of about 40, 2 birthdays is a big weekend.  I am making some gluten-free, dairy free cupcakes for tonight's party which will hopefully leave a couple for the party tomorrow as well.  I would not make them for just Chris and me, but my little friend will be there and it is a little harder to understand when you are six!  Also making some apple turnovers (the glutened variety) for my Sunday School class - the recipe looks a little time-consuming, but yummy! ... and am itching to try a recipe for pumpkin - apple crisp for hubby and I.  I just found a recipe for pumpkin Snickerdoodles which should take car of the remainder of the jar of pumpkin ... AAHH!  Fall Treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment