Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

A Peek Into My Devotions

Psalm 108:1
O God, my heart is fixed;
I will sing and give praise,
even with my glory.

I was challenged by this verse the other day.
Am I steadfast?
Am I double-minded or unstable?

It is easy for me to be swept with emotions, with difficulties.
That is not the woman that I want to be.
I want my gaze and my heart to be solely fixed on my Savior.

How do I praise with "my glory?"

I believe that "my glory" is everything available to me ...
strength, resources, being ...
Everything that I do should bring glory to God,
should point others to Him,
should be done to exalt and praise Him.

And the rest of the chapter gives me so many reasons to praise!
His mercy
His truth
His holiness
His strength
His victory

No comments:

Post a Comment