Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2022

How?

 20 Years!
Years ago, we thought that we would return to Maine, the site of our honeymoon, for our anniversary,
but, I am content with a staycation in our new house.


It is hard to believe that 20 years have passed - 
unless I count houses, or miles, or jobs, or churches, or friends from coast to coast and now in other countries as missionaries.
We were delighted to have a visit from one of our nephews today.
He wasn't at our wedding - and yet he is headed off to college this year.
I guess that does show how time has moved along.


And I guess when you look at the pictures,
you can see how those "little kids" have aged a bit.
I am thankful for the man who cares for me each day.
I am thankful for the good days and the bad days that have changed us (hopefully for the better).
I am thankful for all of the friends along the way.
I am thankful for all of the places I have seen (and lived).
I am thankful that God provided the right one for me - in His time.
I am thankful for 20 years,
and though I hope for the return of Christ soon,
should He not return in the next 20 years,
I look forward to another 20 ...
and another 20 ...
and another 20...





No comments:

Post a Comment