Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2022

In Sickness and Health

 Yesterday, we celebrated 20 years,
and today hubby practiced our vows.
I spent the day in the recliner with some random sickness
and hubby tended to his needs and mine.

As I lay there,
I practiced my "Thankful Thursday."

I am thankful that hubby can come home nearly every day for lunch.
I am thankful to be on the East Coast again and have already had visits from 4 family groups and are looking forward to another nephew next week!
I am thankful for a beautiful home and a husband to share it with.
I am thankful for healthy food on my table each day (and the unhealthy treats which show up occasionally).
I am thankful that I can trust God for His timing and His will in my life.
I am thankful that even in sickness today, I have more strength than many others.
I am thankful for all of the anniversary greetings that I received in the last couple of days.
I am thankful that my hubby is not helpless when I need to take a day to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment