Pages

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

It Just Makes Me Smile

 There are just some things that make me smile,

Recently, green grass has made me smile.
I am excited to see that the yard has filled in and is looking healthy.
It is encouraging when an investment of time and money pays off.


These little fruits - Rambutan - made me smile in the store.
They look like little little monsters or critters.
I saw them in the store ... and I just needed to try them.
They were yummy,
probably not worth the price,
but definitely an experience.


This little chubby scarecrow has been cheering me as I do the dishes.
Just a cheap Hobby Lobby trinket, a little piece of fall that makes me smile.


And of course, an essential oil for fall.
This "Autumn Wreath" oil smells like apples
and fills the house with such a pleasant scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment