Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Gladly Different

On this Thankful Thursday, I am grateful that God uses all kinds of people in all different ways. 
The world would be a very borrowing place if everyone was like me. 
The world would lack a lot of abilities if everyone was like me. 
And yet, I was created to add something to the world as well. 

I Corinthians 12:14 
For the body is not one member, but many.

We each have gifts and abilities to be used by God.
We choose whether to use them for His glory,
 or to hoard them,
or just to squander them in vain activities.

I am thankful that God made me special.
I am glad that you are special and unique as well.
Now, I just need to remember to take my eyes off of you and your abilities
and use MY abilities for Him today.

No comments:

Post a Comment