Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Come Apart

Today I am thankful to be planning some time away very shortly. 
Remember when I mentioned a "working" vacation in Amish Country, PA. 
It was supposed to occur in November, but was postponed because hubby's class was full.
It is a blessing to be able to "come apart" every time and again.
A change of scenery, different responsibility, a time to hit "restart."
I will have some extra quiet time to "kick-start" my  Bible memory again.
I will enjoy the quiet evenings with hubby.
and ... well, there are gluten-free soft pretzels offered in that region ... yum!
 
 
And while thinking of the soft pretzels ...
I recently read that Dunkin Donuts is testing gluten free donuts in some large cities ...
oohh, oohh ... can't wait to see them around here :)

1 comment:

  1. I loved visiting Amish country in Pennsylvania a couple years ago!

    ReplyDelete