Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Not Now, Maybe Later

I have quite a few of those jobs.

"MAYBE LATER" jobs!

You probably do to.

I accomplished two of those jobs last week.

The first was the linoleum in the kitchen and bathrooms.
While they do get cleaned weekly,
I realized that I had not really scrubbed / scoured them since we moved in.
It is one of those jobs that doesn't yield a dramatic result,
but it needed to be done.
So out came the vinegar and the baking soda.
Out came the rubbing alcohol to shine it all up.
Was it a huge transformation?
No!
But it needed to be done.

The second was the shower curtain liner.
It was brand new when we moved in and then was scrubbed in February,
but it needed to be done again.
Not my favorite job.
Again, only semi-satisfying results.
But it needed to be done.

I have a few more "maybe later" jobs hanging out.

The entry way that gets covered with spider webs and bugs.
Discouraging because within 2 days it will need doing again.
But it needs to be done.

Curtains need to be washed and pressed again.

Pillows need to be washed and dried.

The refrigerator is in need of a good cleaning.

So what are you putting off?

Why not check one of those items off this week?

And as a little side note:
If you are one of my nieces and nephews reading the blog,
why not grab one of those undesirable jobs this week.
I know you can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment