Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

I Have An Addiction

 I am going through withdrawals
and they are not easy to deal with.

I am addicted to my almost daily walks
and to fresh air.

The past week and counting have shown me just how addicted I am.
As the air quality has been in the "hazardous" zone, we have stayed in.
It appears that the levels are coming down.
Today we are at the "unhealthy" level.
We are still praying for a good soaking rain or a favorable wind.
It will probably take a while to clear the valley,
also known as "The Valley of Death" because it traps air and allergens.

I have missed my nearly daily walks outside
and walking dates with my hubby.
An addiction to walking is not bad.
In fact, it is what has kept us sane many times in the past year.
Hubby is using a respirator to survive his days at work.
He mentioned possibly getting me one so that we can walk outside again.
We'll see!

Now, if only I could get addicted to broccoli!



No comments:

Post a Comment