Pages

Monday, February 21, 2022

A Good Kind of Tired

 Usually, my Monday simply involves cleaning the house.
Today, I did get the house cleaned (minus the kitchen),
but I also spent much of the day with applications and phone calls.
Phew!
What a process home buying is!
But I have to remember the prize at the end - Right?

This will be my last week of regular cleaning.
From here on out, I will clean the house
but also button up at least one room a week.
Next week will be the guest bedroom and guest bath,
which do not get used much.
The following week will be the bonus room and wall art
along with totes in the garage.
Then it is crunch time, but I really hate to box things up too early and live like a vagabond.

I guess we are also getting to the days where I have to start using things up.
Yesterday we had stuffing mix ... just because it was there.

This weeks menu:
Monday:  Teriyaki pork stirfry and noodles
Tuesday:  Tuscan Bean Soup
Wednesday:  Breakfast for Dinner (Frittata)
Thursday:  Veggie Rice Bowl
Friday:  Fish and French Fries
Saturday: ?

No comments:

Post a Comment