Pages

Friday, September 23, 2022

Making Friends - Do You Want to Play?

One of my goals when getting settled after a move is to make friends.
I usually find it easiest to make friends with "little" people first.
This move was no exception.

Early in our time at our new church,
we made friends with the children of the church.
They liked to play hide and seek.
And they wanted us to play as well.

They liked to hide in cupboards,
between cupboards,
behind tables,
all places that grown-ups can't really fit.

We played a round one day,
but then I decided that we needed to change up the game.


Enter - the little wooden people.
I made some wooden people to stand in for us.
The children even call them Mr. and Mrs. B.
We hide them so that at least some part of them is showing
and then we have to be found.

It is a lot easier for us, for they can hide in a lot better places.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! This is a great idea-think I am going to try it, since I have a lot of little people in my life as well:)

    ReplyDelete