Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2023

Additional Help

I am always thankful for additional help.
It may be hubby helping me finish the supper dishes.
It may be an extra hand putting a meal together.
It may be an encouraging word or example that makes me push harder.

I am now 3 1/2 months from surgery.
My wrist is much better.
It is still often very stiff,
but does not inhibit very many activities anymore.

I am still doing rehab every day using exercises recommended online,
but I thought that I might need something more to push my progress.
For the cost of one visit to the rehab center,
I enrolled in 2 months of online instruction.
It is not personal,
but it has progressive exercises that are pushing my motion and strength further.


Currently, I am on week 3 and feel that the scar tissue is breaking down more.

I am also preparing for an offertory in 2 weeks which is stretching for me.

I can tell that I am working new muscles,
because my hand and arm are sure worn out at the end of the day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment