Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2023

While the Cats Away ...

 ...the mouse will ...

January is a good month for training in hubby's line of work.
The tractors are sitting idle and that means less repair.

Hubby had training in Ohio last week.
I stayed home and ...
CLEANED!

There are some jobs that just require making a mess.
I had wanted to do a fall cleaning
but was interrupted by my little tumble.

Now I am mostly back in business and decided that his 2 days away
was the perfect time to deep clean.

So I went through the closets, cleaned walls, organized totes and bins,
and even threw out some more things.

One area that hubby wanted me to straighten a bit was the garage - 
his space that he shares with me.


He was pleased with the results when he return.
Happy hubby and happy wife.



No comments:

Post a Comment