Pages

Saturday, January 13, 2024

When You Can't Let Go of the Christmas Lights ...

 I spent the past week spring cleaning and putting away Christmas decorations.
There was only one small problem ...
it was such a dark, grey week and the Christmas lights sure brighten the house.
We have not purchased a Christmas tree here in KY,
but we do hang a lit garland and put ornaments on it.



I took the Christmas ornaments off of the garland
but left the hearts (for Valentine's Day) and the pine cones (for winter).
It still needed just a little something ...
How about some red ribbon?
How about some heart "berries"?


There - now I can have Christmas lights through February!

I did put the rest of the Christmas decorations away -
and if we do get a winter storm early next week,
my lights will continue to be "cozy."

No comments:

Post a Comment