Pages

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

When You Long For Spring ...

 ... YOU SPRING CLEAN!

The weather has been cold ...
and wet ...
and somewhat miserable  ...

... so I decided to spring clean early.


In the process,
I realized that the timing was perfect.

The Christmas decorations come down and make a mess.
There is less laundry because the clothes can be worn for more than one day so the washer can run with linens, pillows, and curtains.
My days will be free when spring actually arrives, the days warm up, and I want to be outside with the flowers, trees, and grass.
It feels good to clean after a little "bout" with some bug or another.

And who doesn't like the smell of "clean" when the house is all closed up.

So that's what I have been doing -
Just the kitchen and garage left!
Maybe it is not spring,
but I can pretend.

No comments:

Post a Comment