Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2024

Enter Thy Closet

Today I am thankful for quiet times
and the creation all around me.

 Some folks have to have a literal closet to have Bible Study and Prayer.
My house is usually so quiet, that I have my choice of locations.

Both today and Tuesday morning,
I chose to have my time with the Lord on the back patio.
On Tuesday morning, it was COLD as I watched the sun come up during my time.



Today it was warm with a cooling breeze as I enjoyed the shade in the afternoon.



I love being outside - 
to hear the rustle of the plants,
to hear the birds,
to watch the insects,
and repeatedly I have read this week - 
I am the LORD, there is none other
I am the LORD, there is none else
Who else is there?
Great and Marvelous is our Lord.

Who else could create such a beautiful creation?
Who else could create the beautiful sunrise?

No comments:

Post a Comment