Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2024

When the Temperature Climbs

 

By the end of the day, it is easy to be grumpy when the temperature climbs.
The day starts early so that the outside work and any baking can be done by 8 or 9.
Running and/or walking, strength workouts, yardwork can all be unsafe in the high heat of the day.

My quiet time this week has reminded me to focus on God's nature.
The Psalms are full of reminding me of His mercy, His care, His protection, His strength.
I am thankful that He is faithful regardless of the temperature.
I am thankful that when the heat "zaps" me, His strength is unchanged.
I am thankful for His provision of a cool home (even 78 feels cold after being outside).
I am thankful that hubby is no longer in a hot mechanic shop when temps are high.
I am thankful for His provision of water and cool meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment