Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Back to the "Ironing" Board?

Yes, we are into the second week of school and I realize that I have gone from one uniform to another and am still ironing. It's not too bad, because there is something about a man in uniform. I think that the military actually had mercy on me, because it allowed him to wear coveralls most of the time (no ironing required).

Chris is enjoying his studies and a new found love of reading (sometimes it is a love-hate relationship). The first week was hard getting back into a pattern of study and home-life, but this second week has had more focus and seems to be going better.

Have I mentioned the classes? I don't think so ... He is taking Baptist History and Distinctives (the big reading class), Personal Evangelism, English Grammar, Systematic Theology II (right now doing angelology), Logic, Christian Home, General Bible Introduction (much on the version/text debate), and Acts.

No comments:

Post a Comment