Pages

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Being Selective




Perhaps one of the hardest things in being a SAHW (Stay At Home Wife)
is making the best choices.
I guess it really is a hard thing in most jobs, unless your boss sets your priorities.
I have almost 10 hours alone each day,
but I want to those hours profitably.
I want to focus on the things that will please God and my hubby.
I want to choose those things that make my home a haven,
those things that point other people to my Savior.

Sometimes,
that means that I have to say "no."

Trying to do every "good" thing is definitely the enemy of the best.

So today,
I need to choose the best.
I may need to say "no" to some good things.

Maybe you do as well.
This week, I am praying that God helps me to choose the best.
There may be time for some "good"
but I want the priority to be the best.
And guess what?
My "best" and your "best" may look different.

This week,
my best seems to be to focus on creating healthy meals
and removing a large tree from my yard to help save as much time for hubby as I can this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment