Pages

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Just a little tug ...

It has been a busy week.
I am so thankful for the little bit of help that was given.

With the currently 11 trips to the dump,
I had help on 8 out of 11.

I lined the bed of the truck with a tarp.
I filled the bed with branches.
I backed up to the large refuse container.
3 times I had to empty the truck 1/2 way by hand until I could physically pull the tarp out of the bed.
8 times - someone came and helped me pull the tarp for a 1 minute empty of the bed.

I am thankful for the dump workers and the one everyday citizen who just gave that little tug on the opposite side of the truck.

Sometimes we want to do the great things ...
to make the BIG difference in someone's life ...
but sometimes, the BIG thing is just the little tug.

And the tree trimming ...
is going well.

Sunday Afternoon


Tuesday afternoon after 7 trips to the dump

Wednesday night after 4 more trips to the dump and about an hour of chainsaw work.

And this is what will be tended to on Saturday.
Another full day of sawing and toting!

If you look to the left of the trailer behind our tree.
You can see that they lost a big tree as well,
It only missed the trailer by inches.
This tree is on our agenda as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment