Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Colorful Thanksgiving

RED

a crisp apple
my little Focus
a vibrant Maple tree in fall
bright cheeks after being outside on a cool day
the heart - a symbol of love

ORANGE

a setting sun
a harvest pumpkin
a creamsicle

YELLOW

a cheery sunshine warming the trailer
the first daffodils of spring
the last mums of fall

GREEN

fresh cut grass
the first seedling to appear
peas, beans, broccoli, lettuce

BLUE

a clear sky above
blueberries
my denim skirts
my eyes

PURPLE

my fingers after picking blackberries
a juicy plum
hyacinths and irises

BLACK

my adopted dog
the letters in a good book
the notes on a page of music

BROWN

hubby's eyes and hair
the soil in the garden
a fall leaf
a crisp waffle cone (with ice cream inside)

There are also uncolored things to be thankful for ...
a hug when nothing else will help
an understanding look or word

Most importantly -
God's love -
whereby we are offered salvation as a free gift.

1 comment: