Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Charity never faileth.

The final trait given in I Corinthians 13.  Love is faithful ... it is lasting ... it is always active ... it cannot become obsolete.  As we approach this Thanksgiving, I am thankful for a God who exhibits this enduring, faithful love.  I am also thankful for a husband who seeks to emulate the traits of my magnificent Savior.  We can become so busy or so preoccupied with things around us that we as sinful flesh can easily forget to love others - including those within the walls of our homes.  In the hustle and bustle of a holiday tomorrow and the entire season through the new year, let's not forget to LOVE!

Today I am working on a jumper for my niece.  I did the "dirty" work last night - I am not fond of the laying out and cutting, but I got one dress, one jumper, and one skirt cut out last night.  Now to get busy. 

Hubby and I will be sharing a quiet holiday together tomorrow.  Planning to see the Biltmore House all trimmed for Christmas and then to share a simple meal here, there, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment