Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A covenant to live by

So what am I thinking about this week. I am thinking about Romans 12. Chris calls it a great example of a church covenant - but I will take it as also a personal covenant with my God. I heard Romans 12 preached in college and it struck me then, and Chris has been preaching through it this year as he has opportunities - What a challenge! Can I challenge you with it? Even if you take one verse at a time, or one phrase at a time - you will be convicted. My thought for today "...he that ruleth, with diligence,..." Much to do today in my realm in the home - I have watered garden, pulled beets, baked cookies - now lawn to mow, beets to freeze, ironing, meat to repackage and freeze ... Be Diligent!

1 comment:

  1. a good challenge. i will try to meditate on romans 12 this week.

    ReplyDelete