Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Too much stuff


Does anyone else suffer with this problem? What is the balance between holding on to things so as not to be wasteful or to have to buy it again and just hoarding? Why can't I seem to live the verse "and having food and raiment let us be therewith content"?

So I know that I have to much stuff and too much "but I may need that." Because of this my dearest hubby built me a little 4' x 4' shed. It is a joke around the trailer park because many people are wondering when we are going to cut a half moon in the door. How silly!

I am so thankful for this little shed. We have been able to clear off the back porch of tools and tarps and gardening supplies, have cleared cupboards of coolers, and have tidied up the place in the process. It still needs a door and then a coat of paint - but what a blessing it is!

1 comment:

  1. it is always a challenge to find the balance; being content with food and clothing, but being good stewards of the many additional assets God entrusts to us.

    sounds like you did well.

    ReplyDelete