Pages

Friday, July 5, 2019

Friday Forum: I Just Think Differently?

A move out of state requires an extensive church search usually.
Our situation was no different.
We have not tried the 3 closest places of worship.
We can see the Mormon building from our window,
across the street from them is the Seventh Day Adventist building,
and just 2-3 properties down is the Jehovah Witness Kingdom Hall.

But we have tried 5 churches in the area and are deciding on 2 of them.

When we began the search,
I told hubby that I would be wearing the same outfit every Sunday while we attended different churches.
Of course, he wondered, "Why?"
Do you know why?
I figured if I wore the same outfit each week,
then when we revisited a church, I would not have to remember what I had worn😄

Is it just me?

Is it a difference between men and women?

Would you do the same?




5 comments:

  1. I got one suit. I always wear the same outfit to church :)

    - You Oldest Brother

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an evangelist thing... 5 suits & 15 sermons or is it 15 sermons and 5 suits???

    ReplyDelete