Pages

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Just Have Faith

Many of you make a habit of reading through the Bible each year
(or maybe each time through takes longer than a year).
It often amazes me that new things stand out each time through.
It should not amaze me, but it does.

As wives, mothers, or wives and mothers-in-training,
we must be filled with the Scripture in order to help to protect and guide the home.
I was reminded of that this week.
Hubby reminded me of a Bible account that I had used in our decision making a few years ago - 
it had returned in some decision making this past month.
Yes, you can make a difference!

This week, I have been reading in Matthew.
I just finished reading about a variety of people who were rewarded for their simple faith.
Most of these examples had faith for healing,
but the heart of the passage applies to many situations.
Are you doubting?
Do things look impossible?
Are you in a hard place?
Place your faith in the One who deserves that faith.
He will not let you down.

Are you in the Word?
Dig, glean, hide it in your heart.
It will never be time wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment