Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Getting the Word Out

One of the difficulties of a physical move
or a ministry change is finding a place again.
Since I do not work outside of the home,
I rely on ministry and personal contacts to keep me busy.
Many people feel that if they ask for help, they will be a burden,
so I have to "get the word out" that helping is my job!

While I plan to continue local visits to folks and writing encouragement cards,
I am excited that I am starting to find outside ministries again.
I have the opportunity to help a young mother this week by watching her children.
I have the opportunity to help at a print shop field trip next week.
I am going to start what has become an annual event of painting again - 
it seems that I rotate between church or home each year.

I don't know how long each ministry will last,
but I will try to be grateful for each one.

No comments:

Post a Comment