Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2022

Pray Specifically - Get Specific Answers

 2 Weeks To Go!

I know that prayer has paved our way in this season of our lives.
I have already documented so many ways that the Lord has directed us and answered YOUR prayers.

So, if you are still praying ...

* Pray that Penske would have the 22' truck for us instead of upgrading us up to the 26'.
* Pray that we will be storm-free for our early spring trek, especially through the plains.
* Pray that God would allow Chris to work for the last 2 weeks after he gives his notice
(this is a little atypical with his employer).
*Pray that we would accept graciously the gas prices before us.

And on a little aside:
I enjoyed a walk to town this morning.
Almost more than the walk,
I enjoyed being able to smile at others as I did my shopping.
The mask mandate ended today!



No comments:

Post a Comment