Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2022

2/3

On this Thankful Thursday,
I am thankful that I only have 2 weeks left in a cast. 
My convalescing is progressing well (I think).
I am 2/3 of the way through.
I will get my cast off on Election Day!
I am thankful that I am doing most of what I could do before the accident.
I am thankful for hubbys dishwashing help and for his occasionally help with other things just to speed up the process.
Normal activities take twice as long with one hand and by the time I finish, I am just worn out.

I am thankful for the fall season.
It seems as if fall may finally be here in KY.
We have enjoyed a few strolls through the changing leaves.
One was at a Scarecrow Walk at a local cave.
Local businesses put up scarecrows advertising their businesses along a walking path.
We also found a lovely greenway in northern TN and enjoyed strolling it one afternoon.
We have had beautiful leaves and everyone says it has been the best that they have seen in many years.
The temps have been bouncing around, but mostly staying in the fall range.

I am thankful for some natural "Icy Hot" that I had been given in Oregon.
I found that it helps to loosen my fingers when they want to tighten up and just be stiff.

I am thankful that I am back to playing some things on the piano,
I can't play octaves and crazy arpeggios, but I can give the general idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment