Pages

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Welcome Fall!

 The calendar said that we entered fall on Saturday.
In honor of the season change, hubby and I attended a local Fall Festival.
Pumpkins, mums, corn stalks, crafts, ...
we wandered and just enjoyed the outing.
I had intended to attend the same festival last year,
but I never made it because I made my own "fall" fest last year.


Saturday was the anniversary of my wrist break.
My wrist is a constant reminder of God's goodness,
of the ability of our bodies to heal,
of the need to think before I act.

After the fall fest,
hubby and I did a little shopping for the house - 
some little things to add a little touch of autumn.
It was just a pleasant day-
a great way to start a new season
and a great way to celebrate an inauspicious anniversary 
and the healing that has occurred.

1 comment:

  1. I have not reached the one-year anniversary of my ACL rupture, but it is my daily reminder of God's goodness to me as well.

    ReplyDelete