Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Resolution 2: Just and Blameless

But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.
... Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations,
and Noah walked with God.
Genesis 6:8-9

Don't you love when someone extends grace to you?
How many times does my mouth seem to disconnect from my brain?
How many times do I fail to meet an obligation?
I need a lot of grace.

The Bible says that there is none righteous.
I can't meet God's standard,
so I am glad for the grace that He extends.

Noah found grace as a just and blameless person!
He was not perfect - he was blameless, there was nothing that would stick to him.
He dealt with his sins.
He made things right with his fellow man.

Now that is a worthy resolution:
Live justly and blamelessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment