Pages

Friday, December 3, 2021

Done!

 This has got to be a personal record for me.
There are those who complete all of their Christmas shopping in November,
but I am not that person.
I am the person who may just thrive on a little pressure.
But this year, with the promise of difficulty in shipping,
I promised hubby that I would finish early.
On top of that, I heard that my last possible day to ship is December 15.

And today, I finished the shopping.
Hubby will help me get the gifts together this weekend and then out they will go.
I am pleased with the outcome this year.

I did add a few decorations this week in amongst everything else,
but there is still a little more decorating to do as well.

We are enjoying the sights and sounds of the Christmas season,
I thing we may even be taking a walk tonight to see some of the neighborhood lights.


No comments:

Post a Comment