Pages

Monday, December 6, 2021

End of Day

 It is just about time to wrap it up for the day.
In typical Monday fashion, the house got a thorough cleaning.
I worked in "Zone 3" today.
That included focusing on the guest room and 3 bathrooms.
Primarily I worked on wiping down walls,
washing shower curtains,
and using a little extra baking soda on the shower walls.
I still need to go through the bathroom cabinets, but that will wait for tomorrow.

Hubby had only a half-day today.
We are both fighting a little something.
I feel like our immune systems are working well,
we have not succumbed to it,
but whatever is attacking is wearing us down a little.

I just took a batch of peanut butter white bean cupcakes out of the oven
and then returned supper to the oven so it would be a little softer for leftovers.
Yes, we ate some slightly crispy scalloped potatoes because we were ready to eat and it wasn't.

Tomorrow is a change of pace for both of us.
Hubby has jury duty.
I was excused from mine earlier this fall,
but he at least has some time tomorrow.
I have a zoom interview for a survey company.
These are my favorite because the remuneration is the best.
This one is on TISSUES!

And now for the Week Menu

Sunday:  Biscuits and Cauliflower Sausage Gravy
Wednesday:  Breakfast for Dinner
Thursday: Spanish Rice and Refried Beans Skillet Burritos
Friday:  Salad and French Fries

After a slight reprieve from the gray skies last week,
we are definitely back into it today - just cold and rainy.
Now it is time to curl up with a tea and a good book!

No comments:

Post a Comment