Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

Update on the trailer


The unloved trailer is almost home. All of the rooms have been painted except for the master bathroom and they are almost all decorated. The guest room and the storage room still need a little arranging, but things are well on their way. Things are feeling like home and we were able to entertain our friends from NY last week and plan to have some other neighbors over tomorrow and then some church attenders on Sunday. As Dorothy says, "there's no place like home."

2 comments:

  1. i am happy to read updates on life in NC! Thanks for keeping me informed. I am praising God with you at all He has done and is doing for the both of you! It willbe easier to talk on the phone since we are in the same time zone. When did you get facebook?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got on Facebook this weekend (Friday or Saturday 11/7 or 8). Still trying to figure it all out, but definitely gave me access to a lot of people I hadn't contacted in awhile. I don't know if I can keep up with it though :)

    ReplyDelete